Does your shutter ...

eurotrash

Does your shutter sound the same speed at 1/1000 as 1/4000? Mine does. Is that weird? Is it weird I even pay attention to that?
More testing on my end is certainly needed but I was wondering if anyone else was crazy enough to notice this happening to them.

AC016

Does your shutter sound the same speed at 1/1000 as 1/4000? Mine does. Is that weird? Is it weird I even pay attention to that?
More testing on my end is certainly needed but I was wondering if anyone else was crazy enough to notice this happening to them.
I think it is weird that you even pay attention to that, lol. Everyone needs a hobby though:)

miknoypinoy

lol I admit I tried to listen to the difference. 1/any thousandth of a second is probably too fast to hear any difference. lol. i even went as far as looking up the speed of sound and tried to come up with a formula and calculate something. I even had a hard time trying to listen to the difference between 5/6/7 frames per second on continuous lol. completely normal behavior in my opinion lol. but I'm crazy.

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .