Pedroj Contributions...

pedroj

Here's an Eastern Robin taken a while back...

Eastern Robin 058.jpg

Dave_W

The Dude
Nice! I've never seen a robin with a yellow chest. Is this an Auzzie bird or ?

Also, I've a kinda dumb question and one that I should probably know by now but how did you add the caption on the photo? Did you use photoshop or ?

Rick M

It's kinda neat that the color of the caption matches the bird. But it gets washed out over the branch, perhaps slide to the left side?

pedroj

Nice! I've never seen a robin with a yellow chest. Is this an Auzzie bird or ?

Also, I've a kinda dumb question and one that I should probably know by now but how did you add the caption on the photo? Did you use photoshop or ?

Thanks Mojo....Yes as the Aussie saying goes true blue...You can either text it on the image or with a new layer in Photoshop...I eye drop the colour I want....I like to use a colour from the image for watermarks and such...

pedroj

This is a normal image that I've convertered To Infrared in photoshop..In my opinion it does a fair job..

Tell me what you think Please..

DSC_7372.jpg

Rick M

This is a normal image that I've convertered To Infrared in photoshop..In my opinion it does a fair job..

View attachment 13586

I like the effect, looks like a winter scene. Much like HDR, I think people either like it allot or not at all. You have to like surreal images for these "out of the box" effects and applications.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

The effect is there but if you could desaturate the bluish overcast tint it might even look better.