Nikonite Upload problems

DaveKoontz

I've tried several times now to upload additional images into my gallery, but I keep getting the message that I am not allowed, authorized, etc. WTH?:confused:

Also, if I am in 'forum' and respond to a question, the system comes back and tells me that I'm not logged in ... This too is very frustrating.:mad:

Danny17

I had that uploading problem,and after I checked off the recieve e mail box it let me upload,but only up to 15 photos,after that it gave me the message again.I was going to come back and make a post about it if it didn't stop in a few days.I figured it might be a check un red star box bug.Also,when I click to make my photos larger,I get a red star and a blank picture:-(

Last edited:

wornish

Re: Nikonite Upload problems me too

I tried uploading 3 times now and cant seem to make it work.
What am I doing wrong.

Initially I think it was because the images were too large, but making them 1024 x 1024 jpgs still doesnt work.

I get the message that I am uploading multiple images, which I tried at first but I have now tried just one image and that still gives the same message.
I was looking forward to being a nikonite member but first impressions are not great.
Can anyone help

Bill16

I get the same issue when I try to upload to the gallery. but posting attachment photos work for me though on threads.

wornish

Thanks Bill I will give it a try with this post.
blackbird.jpg

Yippee it works.

So anyone know how to get the gallery working.

Bill16

Ok I figured it out. On the right side of the upload page it has a different type of upload page available for those of us that has trouble with the flash upload page. just click on standard upload. Then just go through the same type of upload info.It worked. :)

Last edited:

wornish

Big Thanks to Bill for pointing me at the standard upload.
​As per usual its Flash that causes problems.

Last edited:

wornish

I almost gave up on Nikonites due to this problem.
​Could I suggest that you make it clear for newbies to use the standard uploader, or better still disable the Flash option.