I have another question

grandpaw

First of all I would like to tell everyone that my goal is to learn how to be able to do things on this site and is NOT to drive you crazy with questions but there is one more thing I could use some help figuring out. I have tried numerous
times to add my cameras and lenses to my profile without any luck. There is no doubt that I am doing something wrong because others have theirs showing on each post, so can someone help me out with this?

This is what I am doing.
Settings
Edit profile
I can't figure out how to get Nikon D7000 in here so it will stay

I am sure it is probably pretty easy but I haven't got it yet. Jeff

grandpaw

I figured it out finally. You do not put the make just the model and the list will come up. I am working on the rest of my equipment list now. Jeff

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Jeff, I see your D7000 and D90 in all your posts just below your avatar. Maybe you have to edit your signature if you want to list your equipment under the body of your posts.

Don't be afraid to ask, this is how the forum works.

Last edited:

grandpaw

Jeff, I see yout D700 and D90 in all your posts just below your avatar. Maybe you have to edit your signature if you want to list your equipment under the body of your posts.

Don't be afraid to ask, this is how the forum works.

Thanks Marcel for all your help. I have it just like i want it with my cameras showing on my posts, in case anyone has questions about either model they will know that I have them and can probably answer a question about them. As far as my lenses go they are on my profile page now if anyone is interested. I only list them so viewers will know that I might be able to tell them about each of the models if they are interested in getting one. I am more interested in showing my pictures than my equipment because the end result is more important to me than the list of equipment I may have.
Jeff