The Bad Bus

DarinSTL

Here are a couple photos i took of my good friend Larry Jeffers latest creation. I will be doing a photo shoot with this vehicle in the near future.

A little about The Bad Bus.

The Bad Bus is a Jeffers Pro Cars built chassis, Powered by a 526 cubic inch Hemi with a 2 speed Lenco drive transmission. With all that the the Bad Bus is capable of up to 208 miles per hour in 3.8 seconds in the eighth mile.

Attachments

• DSC_0229.jpg
    DSC_0229.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 438
  • DSC_0230.jpg
    DSC_0230.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 392

Stangman98

I am going to assume that you shoot a lot at Gateway. How is it since it opened back up? I used to go there for World Ford Challenge every year and stay in Collinsville.

DarinSTL

I am going to assume that you shoot a lot at Gateway. How is it since it opened back up? I used to go there for World Ford Challenge every year and stay in Collinsville.

I don't go as much as I did when it was owned my Dover Motorsports. The new owner has no clue when it comes to drag racing. He is a road course racer. He isn't doing a very good job with the facility to say the least.

Stangman98

I don't go as much as I did when it was owned my Dover Motorsports. The new owner has no clue when it comes to drag racing. He is a road course racer. He isn't doing a very good job with the facility to say the least.

I did hear that it's not nearly as nice. I hear they had to change the entrance too and now it's all jacked up. That really sucks! That was one of the nicest tracks in the country not all that long ago.

DarinSTL

I did hear that it's not nearly as nice. I hear they had to change the entrance too and now it's all jacked up. That really sucks! That was one of the nicest tracks in the country not all that long ago.

Yes it still is one of the nicest facilities, They need someone running it who knows racing! Changing the entrance was a great idea when they use to pack the place. But since it rarely sees 150 cars and 800 spectators on a good day its not.

Stangman98

Yes it still is one of the nicest facilities, They need someone running it who knows racing! Changing the entrance was a great idea when they use to pack the place. But since it rarely sees 150 cars and 800 spectators on a good day its not.

That intersection at the old entrance was a pain in the ass if you had a large rig. I hate to see these beautiful tracks not used right. That place should get hundreds of cars every sat and every sun. T&T during the week should have a great turnout. Sounds like they need to figure out how to put on some real racing.