Fireworks shots?

emoxley

I know some of you had to shoot some fireworks tonight, so let's see some of them. :)
Here's three of mine.

BigRedandBlueFlash.jpg

BlueandWhiteStar.jpg

SpiderFW.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Here are a few of mine from last year:

Feux 1.jpg

Feux 3.jpg

Attachments

• Feux 2.jpg
    Feux 2.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 133

emoxley

Very nice. The nice looking white building adds to the photos too.
Our show is at the mall every year. The mall isn't so great looking, that it would add to the photos. :D

AxeMan - Rick S.

I photographed near and far. The first one is part of my Weekly Challenge entry. This is my first time photographing Fireworks. I have to use the word photograph because I am a certified Pyrotechnic Operator for Display Fireworks. So I have been "shooting" fireworks for over 18 years now.

Because of the extreme heat that was forecasted for yesterday my crew as a whole made a made a last minute decision / recommendation that all us "older guys" sit out this year. We put on a very large show that takes most of the day to set up because everything has to be preloaded because it is fired electronically.

The show I normally work is an hour drive away since I moved, so we went to our local show here in town and here are a few that I got. It was hard to be on the other side of the fence for a change but the trade off was I got some really good shots because of it.

DSC_8153.jpg DSC_8284.jpg DSC_8145.jpg DSC_8286.jpg

aZuMi

Some of mine from Canada Day, July 1st :)

I think it would've been better if my shutter was a bit slower, but I think it still turned out well.

50mm 1.8
DSC_0783-1.jpg

35mm 1.8
DSC_0767.jpg