D5100 not focusing

Debrus

I have had my D5100 for eight months and love it. Two days ago every photo I took was blurry. I immediately started checking all of my settings and thought for sure it was something I had done. It was a considence that I had just set up my remote the night before so I was sure it was my fault it was messed up. I took back to where I purchased it and it and they tried several lenses and it has some serious issues and they are sending to Nikon to see if it can be repaired, none of which was anything I did.
Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues like this with their camera. Thanks for any input.

pedroj

The first thing that springs to mind is dirty contact points between camera and lens...Or a problem in the circuitry...

Still under warranty

michaelmyers

Hi,

I am having the same issues. It sometimes happens when I start up the camera, or during shots. I get a lot of blurry episodes and shots. Sometimes it works great, and sometimes it doesnt. I am going to take it in, and just get a new body under my warranty. If theres anything else, please let me know. Thanks

Kenny