D300 Infrared Image

pedroj

Taken on the 24/6/2012...Gradually learning how to process these a little better...

IR4 011.jpg

pedroj

You'll be a pro in no time. I still need to test which one of my lenses work well with IR.

Hi Glenn...And thanks...I think I read some where that the lens may have to be synchronized to your camera...I'm thinking about buying a camera and having it I R ed

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Just look around. I'm sure some of the owners get tired in shooting IR and looses interest. You can get one around $500. I'm not sure about the prices down under. Just take note that some lenses may demonstrate hot spots when pointed against the blue sky. Most UWA lenses aren't so good from what I have read.

pedroj

Just look around. I'm sure some of the owners get tired in shooting IR and looses interest. You can get one around $500. I'm not sure about the prices down under. Just take note that some lenses may demonstrate hot spots when pointed against the blue sky. Most UWA lenses aren't so good from what I have read.

Was thinking I might try a 28mm F2.8 prime lens if I have a camera converted...Should be able to pick one up on Ebay..