Winner Announcement: "Simple" Challenge

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
This challenge was a really difficult one to judge since we had so many entries, and they were all far from simple! I guess you were all hoping to get that prize. :) It's really great to see all of the participation!

3rd Place - miknoypinoy (view here) - Mike took the time to set this one up. The picture literally says simple in a number of different ways. The impact, lighting, creativity, and composition are all very good.

2nd Place - RickSawThat (view here) - Rick took a different approach on "Simple". Beauty can appear simple but at the same time be very complex. This photo scores high in impact, composition, lighting, subject matter, and technique.

1st Place, and the winner of a Nikonites shirt, hat or mug is....

Carolina Photo Guy
12211d1340020483-weekly-challenge-june-17-june-24-simple-apple.jpg

Pete took the most basic approach, the apple, in all its simplicity. This photo scored the highest in all categories. Sorry Pete, you can only get one shirt ;)

miknoypinoy

congrats Pete. "an apple a day". lol. . . I'd like to give a shout out to my wife for baking the pie in my shot. . . lol. great job everyone. . .

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

Carolina Photo Guy

I am currently on vacation and have been internettedly challenged. I managed to get online this morning and what a pleasent surprise!

Thanks to everyone that liked this shot!

Congrats to Rick! That is a beautiful lady!

Very nice job Mik. I really wanted a piece of that pie!

Now I have to go find something patriotic! Actually, I have something in mind!

BTW... An apple a day does not do a damn thing for avoiding doctor visits!

:confused: