Purchase software

WhiteLight

I want to ask you guys a simple question.
Though am not sure if the T&C's would allow me to...
or if you answering this might also be against the T&C's.

Leaving out the pros for who photography is their bread & butter, do the others spend all the money on buying software?
Or do folks also use these products from 'other sources'?

i know the legal implications, ain't looking for that, but looking at the costs of different software with their various versions & plugins - all which are a bomb really makes me wonder!

:)

ohkphoto

Snow White
do the others spend all the money on buying software?

i know the legal implications, ain't looking for that, but looking at the costs of different software with their various versions & plugins - all which are a bomb really makes me wonder!

I'm not sure I understand exactly what your question is. Can you rephrase it?

pedroj

I want to ask you guys a simple question.
Though am not sure if the T&C's would allow me to...
or if you answering this might also be against the T&C's.

Leaving out the pros for who photography is their bread & butter, do the others spend all the money on buying software?

:)

What do you mean illegal downloads....No thanks not for me...If you did it and was "caught" I'm sure the fines would be much more then your outlay for legal programs..

Eye-level

Banned
There is all kinds of shareware stuff out there if that is what you mean.

I didn't pay for Photomatix so how am I able to make hdr pictures that don't have watermarks? Things that make you go hummm.... :)

Mike150

I have no bootleg software. I have bought and paid for what I use. Granted, Since my wife works for a university, she is elegible for Faculty/Student/Staff prices. I got a very good discounts on CS5 and Lightroom 2. Currently I'm saving for more Camera Equipment so I'll pass on LR 4 for the moment.