Legendary Nikon D1X...body only

zx7dave

Legendary Nikon D1X...body only (Removed from sale)

D1X Nikon.JPGDSC_0507.jpg

This sale is for a Nikon D1X with upgraded buffer. Unknown shutter count, last owner said about 20,000. Shutter is rated at 150,000. Also getting a Kirk L bracket ($90 value), a lightly used Nikon EN-4, and a new EN-4 battery ($119). there are some wear marks on the bottom of the body, the rest is in very good shape..all rubber is in great shape. Comes with 1GB CF card. Has upgraded hoodman eyecup. No bad pixels in any of the displays. Works perfectly. Upgraded to new model is the only reason I am selling it. Will leave it here for a week and if it doesn't sell then I will move over to eBay...Payments needs to be via PayPal. First person that puts a thread of "I'll take it" locks in the purchase. Free shipping to 50 states via USPS. All others need to make arrangements for shipping with me. Asking $450. Thanks for looking...

Last edited:

zx7dave

Hi All..Had no hits on this, and have been considering keeping it to shoot dedicated b&w anyway. Thanks for those that looked. I am closing this auction. - Dave

Curt

I don't know much about the Nikon D1X, but from what I have read it sounds like a pretty
Professional camera.
Would it be comparable to the new D3s?

zx7dave

Hi Curt..the D1X was in 2001 what the D3S is now...back then was a $6000 cuting edge technology camera. It takes 5.3mp pictures at 3 pictures a second. Still very respectable even 9 years later...

Curt

Dave, I started out when I was a young kid with a Nikon F2, then when digital came along I went through a few cheaper Canon (point & shoots) ending up with a G 5
Which I loved, I later moved up to the G 10 I have now. Then I joined a local camera club. I bought a Nikon D80, paired it up with a few lenses (F1.4 50mm, 18mm to 135, 55mm to 200mm) Plus a SB 600. So now I am getting a bit more into the heavy gear…lol. I have always been fascinated with top end SLRs, that is why I asked you about the D1X.
But you are right, its not the camera, its the shot :).