Delete my Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC016

Please delete my account.

Thank you

lol, as i told someone else before - as a joke - why don't you just not come back? Why make it so public? Another suggestion would be to PM one of the mods. Anyhow, as the saying goes, the grass really is not any greener on the other side. Keep shooting:)

ohkphoto

Snow White
Not every forum can satisfy everybody's needs. Some people get up unhappy in the morning and look to the forum for therapy and a place to vent. Others need a place to create havoc and try to restructure everything about the forum after being on here less than a month. And there are those who believe they are right about everything all the time and try to destroy and belittle anyone who disagrees with them, as if this forum were some world changing vehicle.

The purpose of the forum is photography, Nikon equipment and fun. We have a lot of people who do just that without drama.

Without going into a lot of detail and as a courtesy to the great members we do have here, this "little group" wreaked a lot of havoc behind the scenes which all of us (mods and admin) have tried to keep out of the "public". Their accounts have not been deleted, but they have been permanently banned from the site.

For those of you who want to follow them to their "new" place, google photography forums and go to Canada. We certainly don't want you to be unhappy here.

For those of you who stay with us, enjoy and be happy. We appreciate you.

If any of you have any constructive feedback and suggestions please start a new thread as this one has now outlived its usefulness and is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.