My Dream Machine

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I've know some people that were shooting weddings with a "kit" like that… With giant flashbulbs that burned your hands and pockets. Thank god for digital.

Eye-level

Banned
Yes they should have outlawed all of those old flashbulbs a long time ago those darn things are frigging dangerous!

Many folks are using digital backs with these things nowadays which is cool. Big bucks.

bluenoser

Banned
I love the grip on that rig! Looks very comfortable! :) I see that even at over $10k, the reserve price has not been met. I wonder how much he's looking to get?

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hmmm. I had a different opinion of dream machine but it wasn't that old clunky camera. This is considered a bargain if you compare it to that camera.

It is more like this below. ;)

oXLZoGHU1fkjvhDEDXiZri6oVQSaqTwrfvyR7V8VgfzD4nMc_aNSNBDQI1ztB7BpMhriHfoppgOMswNbF8X2wsGJFv201Fs9qHAMPCDpytpQRRXc6joUaQd-tPAPjuSCvCICdDt6NEaH0QLeahYNFnDv5piRSyzMfZYZh4bAHEB-9yo-_SgR-PbqibfKFpM1cg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hi Jeff. That is exactly what it is. A massage leather chair for your back, arms and legs. I'm trying to order one to have the remote control come in with a "mute" button for my kids and spouse (joke). ;)