Something strange going on here...............

emoxley

I've noticed lately, that when typing posts here, some of the letters in words don't show up. Some words miss one letter, and some miss two. I always double check for spelling, and have had to fix quite a few words with letters missing. I thought at first that it was my keyboard having problems. But, then I noticed that it only happens at this forum. If it was my keyboard, I'd have the problem at other forum sites, as well as email, which I don't. Does anyone else have this same problem here? It's weird.........

miknoypinoy

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country, nope

lol. . . typing 101. . . havnt seen that in years. . . I hope that wasn't a 1 minute speed drill, your words/minute are a little slow. . . lol. . just messing with you . .

mine tends to skip letters/lag once in awhile on my iPhone when on the full site. . tapatalk seems to be ok. . . not so much on my lap top though. . .

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I know what's causing the issue, but I don't know how to solve it quite yet.

Has anyone cleared their cache's recently?

pedroj

I've been having this problem as well and assumed it was me or the keyboard...

Mentioned it to my Lovely and she suggested a trip to the doctors...

Eye-level

Banned
LOL @ pedroj..

OK I had this problem with the internet explorer browser. I never fell for that firefox crap. lol

I changed my browser to google chrome and now everything is hunky dory thank you very much... :)