Well Folks

Mike150

Thanks Damon. Going to drive down to Richmond and take my mother (87) to some flea markets. My job will be to push her chair. My wife's job will be to spend my money.

Eye-level

Banned
Be on the look out for camera gear! Especially old Nikon cameras that have an old lens or two...familiarize yourself with just how the F mount bayonet looks. Don't forget to tell your wife she is an awesome lady for putting up with you and your mom...buy her some cheap sunglasses and then take her picture in them! :)

Thanks Damon. Going to drive down to Richmond and take my mother (87) to some flea markets. My job will be to push her chair. My wife's job will be to spend my money.

You are a good son. I call my 85 year old mother everyday while I am on my way home from work. She sits and waits for my call. I I miss I get in trouble.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Even the gas? Wow! You be the Anal King! :highly_amused:

haha, na but I am putting some fuel system cleaner in. oil, trans, coolant, brake/clutch fluid, power steering, all filters (oil, air, cabin, fuel), and spark plugs

needless to say I'm not taking pics. :)

PhotoAV8R

...needless to say I'm not taking pics. :)
I know what you mean. I've wished several times for an easy way to take in-process shots while doing maintenance on my airplane. It's such a pain to clean up enough to get a shot that I end up just not doing it.