An Achievement point

jcottone45

I see that some where some how I got an achievement check, for what I don't know,while I am at it when did that start, listing achievements & other citations that is??
This is the first I am seeing/hearing about it.
To think I almost dropped my membership because of my home laptop crapping out om me & losing several hundred pictures taken in the last few weeks, luckily I had backed up most of them to my external hard drive so not all were lost just the last 2 to 3 weeks of pictures. Now that your giving awards I am hanging around maybe I'll graduate to a whole assed photographer
I have to wait until I get to my office computer to participate in the discussions.
But how does one drop membership I can't find it.

jcottone45

Miss England & Jeff, I was so pissed off that my laptop shut me out while I was trying to take part in one of the last discussions, I couldn't reply nor navigate thru the site then it said I corrupted the thing & shut me down. When my son looked at it he told me it has to go to a tech person to fix it and that I lost all my files too, my wife uses it too, but she can gain access I can't.
The only tech I am taking that machine to is in my garage the technician is 50lb sledge hammer I'll show that thing a few what fores.
I had forgotten that I can use my office computer to participate on a much smaller level, now that I see achievement /awards points something I never saw till a little while ago has been added I am staying till jdeg throws me out.!!!