Finally Cooled Off

Stangman98

What a change. We have had terrible weather here lately. Really hot! Well a storm came though last night and it's finally back in the 60's. I would much rather have 60's and 70's than 90's!

fotojack

I prefer the 70's and 80's. Much more comfortable. Then again, I'm a summer person............I HATE the cold! I was designed for warm weather. :)

Lscha

I never whine in the winter. I love the cold. I save my whining for summer. If I whined both seasons, I should be asked to leave Michigan. Hahahahaa...

Mike150

I like it warm. 80 - 85F is my comfort zone. Also I have plenty of insulation on top of my head. At least in the summer, the Trikinis come out.

bluenoser

Banned
I never whine in the winter. I love the cold. I save my whining for summer. If I whined both seasons, I should be asked to leave Michigan. Hahahahaa...

I agree completely here Laura. I save my weather whining for summer only or else I'd lose all credibility!

However as for other topical whining besides weather - well that's a 365 job for me! :D

RickSawThat

I enjoy summer too but when it gets 100+ then it is definitely a hot day. Can't complain about winter - we don't really have that season here.

mikeh32217

We don't really have a winter here either but that's why I moved here I cannot live in weather below 50s and even at 50 I'm freezing. But I grew up in AZ so I know what hot weather is like. As far as the clothes thing I would rather be on the beach looking at the bikinis then in below zero weather looking at the parkas. :)

jcottone45

Yes... before you get arrested lol :)

I hope you send that cooler weather here to Long Island/NYC, it's so hot here I am considering walking around in my Skivvies!!
So which one of my Nikonites buddies will come bail me out??
Some idiot actually thought it would be cooler down on the subway platforms because there is no sun there.!
I hope it wasn't one of my buddies trying to raise my bail money!!!

westmill

Banned
I hope you send that cooler weather here to Long Island/NYC, it's so hot here I am considering walking around in my Skivvies!!
So which one of my Nikonites buddies will come bail me out??
Some idiot actually thought it would be cooler down on the subway platforms because there is no sun there.!
I hope it wasn't one of my buddies trying to raise my bail money!!!
Its done nothing but rain today here in the UK. Its days like today Im glad I have a studio ! :)