My Photos

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
In an effort to make things a little more understandable with photos on the site, we've added a feature that will allow you to insert photos from the gallery and previously uploaded attachments right into a post.

You'll see a button called "My Photos" at the bottom of the post window.

Let us know what you think!

Eye-level

Banned
OK...it was the browser...I was using an old IE browser and it would not let me post...the reply box was blocked out...this is chrome and it works...whatever you did it shuts out the old browsers but leaves the site up but you can't post a reply...sort of makes it appear broken...

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
No sweat...well there was for a minute there... :) No didn't blast the other stuff...but I've been needing to get with the times for a long time now anyway...LOL

bluenoser

Banned
Thanks John.

Does using the attachment feature to include a photo have any compression issues or other negative (noticeable) impacts on image quality?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
So it's just click and drag. What a nice idea Jon.

This is my first Nikonites uploaded picture I think.

1215t-frozen-leaves-frozen-leaves-1-.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Thanks John.

Does using the attachment feature to include a photo have any compression issues or other negative (noticeable) impacts on image quality?

When uploading to the site, pics are resized. The original gallery photo is just that though, the original, which can be massive in some cases.

So it's just click and drag. What a nice idea Jon.
Glad you like it! You can just click though, don't need to drag.

fotojack

In an effort to make things a little more understandable with photos on the site, we've added a feature that will allow you to insert photos from the gallery and previously uploaded attachments right into a post.

You'll see a button called "My Photos" at the bottom of the post window.

Let us know what you think!

Great idea! So....where is this button located? I don't see any button by that name anywhere in the posts.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Well, it doesn't seem to want to work for me. As soon as I select a photo, the box closes and then nothing happens. This is why I thought I had to drag and drop…
Now maybe it's because I hadn't written anything… Let's see,

attachment.php

Ah, it does work after typing a few words.

Now I know.

Thanks.