Creative BLOCK :(

Zafiaa

Hey all...

Recently ive not been out and about and that has affected my creativity when it comes to photographing. I am restricted to my home and I dont have a garden. I dont want to stop taking pictures but Im cueless when it comes to creating a picture out of nothing. Nothing at home seems interesting enough to photograph!!

Any ideas on new approaches, angles and methods I could try out?

JohnBaughman

Maybe take up macro photography. Look around your house and see the little things, even dust on a table! What about food photography? Self portraits, look outside your window and see the traffic, buildings around you. Night photography of the stars and cars going by. Lot's of ideas! Give yourself a new look at your smaller world around you! Have fun!

fotojack

If you have pets, take pictures of them. They could be sleeping in a funny position, they could be on the move, running, jumping, etc. The possibilities are endless. Like JohnBaughman says.....look out the window; any birds around? Squirrels? Little kids running around? Plants in the house? Flowers? Your better half? ;) I'm sure you can think of something to take pictures of. :)