Street Photography

AC016

I think it would be great to have a section for Street Photography in here. I find this type of photography the most interesting. It shows us life as it happens and always tells a story.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If there becomes a need to house this in a separate forum, we'll create the forum. Until then new threads can be created in the learning photography forum. :)

RickSawThat

Well I'm one of the Nikonites street portrait shooters :) The learning section seems to be an okay place for me for us to chat and share pics.

Check my gallery for stuff I shoot if you haven't already 't seen them. I know bluenoser has :)

Claudia!

I am also interested in street photography. I have been trying it over the last few months. I feel it has the most "adrenaline" than the other aspects of photography because you never know what you will run into or how people react. I tend to use my remote" and place my camera on my back pack or aiming my camera while it's hanging from my neck. I try to lessen the obviousness of taking their photos. I have yet to get the real nerve to get in their face as Bruce Gilden but one day I will...