Anyone else hang around with their camera?

Dooku77

Ever since I bought this camera I take it everywhere and even place it next to me when I'm sitting on the couch so I can stare at it. Anyone else take part in this gadget obsession?

eurotrash

No, I might have when I first got mine but quickly outgrew it. I will however take it while shopping if I'm expecting fun things to happen or am accompanying my gf. Gives me something to think about instead of shoes and dresses. AND it also avoids the "does this make me look fat?" question.. "Dunno, busy, hon...*click, click* :)

Dooku77

No, I might have when I first got mine but quickly outgrew it. I will however take it while shopping if I'm expecting fun things to happen or am accompanying my gf. Gives me something to think about instead of shoes and dresses. AND it also avoids the "does this make me look fat?" question.. "Dunno, busy, hon...*click, click* :)

I have to get a more under cover bag so I can take mine into the store with me. I'm string at my camera right now as we speak. My wife looks at me crazy when I put it around my neck just to walk outside for a moment.

TedG954

While my Nikon is my favorite, I carry a Canon S90 in the console of my vehicle 24/7. I also carry battery chargers in the car for all my cameras.

I'm sorry about the Canon thing, but it works really well, it's small, and it was a gift. Really.

Dooku77

While my Nikon is my favorite, I carry a Canon S90 in the console of my vehicle 24/7. I also carry battery chargers in the car for all my cameras.

I'm sorry about the Canon thing, but it works really well, it's small, and it was a gift. Really.

Well that is one compact that shoots raw so all is forgiven lol. I had canon and sold all my gear. I was never that excited about my gear but now I feel inspired to photograph again.

Eye-level

Banned
I have multiple cameras...almost always have one close at hand many times I'll have two or three...I shoot everyday almost (and I still can't get right damnit!)...and I am ate up with being a gear queer so I am a fondler but I'm rough not gentle except for with the eyelevel finder...I shot 225 pictures today so the camera and the lenses need wiped down! LOL

Dooku77

I would love to have 2 or 3 bodies at my disposal. I would line them up next to me and stare at them for hours lol

Rick M

I would love to have 2 or 3 bodies at my disposal. I would line them up next to me and stare at them for hours lol

I think Thats how Tiger woods got in trouble:). I'm only allowed to have one body at a time, in fact, I have to sell my body if I want another one!

airman85b

I do, it goes everywhere with me. I have a family of 6, five people 1 camera! Still got lots of learning to with it but always looking to make it more sexy with new add ons.