D7000 $300 instant rebate + lens rebates

Dooku77

I bought mine yesterday on Amazon and they took off the 100 bucks :) and I got a free remote, dslr backpack and 32gb class 10 card with 24 months free financing as well. All this because I purchased the D7000 before June 30th

Rick M

Interesting, a rebate on something they could barely keep in stock a month ago. Some rumors suggest that this behavior precipitates the release of something new :)

Dooku77

Interesting, a rebate on something they could barely keep in stock a month ago. Some rumors suggest that this behavior precipitates the release of something new :)

I found it rather odd myself but I will gladly accept the nice discount ;)

gbenj

dooku77 .....can i ask can you tell what is the kit you bought and your total cost. i am shopping around for one. i saw this at costco one time waiting for it to come back.

Last edited:

Dooku77

dooku77 .....can i ask can you tell what is the kit you bought and your total cost. i am shopping around for one. i saw this at costco one time waiting for it to come back.

I purchased the body only on amazon for 1099 new. They have used like new as low as 900. I purchased the sigma 18-50mm f2.8-4.5 for 199. All said and done 100 cheaper than the entire kit. I didn't want the kit lens.

m3monkey

I, too, bought my D7000 from Amazon and got the same deal, dooku77. Cant beat it!

Last edited by a moderator:

AC016

Mmmmm, you can get it off of Amazon.ca for $1071.00 USD. Would be good if you knew someone with a Canadian adress;)

geralph

Updated this thread since it's actually a $300 instant rebate right now.

Mine just arrived yesterday. There are some attractive discounts when buying with certain lenses. I bought the body only with a 70-300 and received $200 off the lens as well.

Voguerista

I bought mine at Best Buy for $625 which include a 140mm lens. Bought a 300mm lens too half off the price with the camera. What a great deal. Nikon, you are the best. I'm so excited!