Edit images competitions

pedroj

I don't know if it's been done before or if there be enough interest...Someone posts an image and all that are interested can edit it to how they think it is best..[Six days]..Poster picks the winner and scores it [Just the winner] with the new critique system [One day]...
Winner post new image...

Gives people the opportunity process and critique and have a bit of fun.....

Last edited:

Lscha

Thought by now someone would have responded to this. This sounds like it would be fun. It would be 'funner' if the OP submitted an image that is either RAW or in need of fixing. Seems everyone would love to get ahold of it and spruce it up. So, the point would be to post an original that is not your usual best.

JoeLewisPhotography

Wait wait wait....post processing/editing is CHEATING! Don't you all know, that if you aren't getting images perfect RIGHT OUT OF THE CAMERA, that you should be banished from the photography industry!?!?

Now that i got Helene's blood boiling....

:D

Seriously, this is easy, just post a photo for critique and SOMEONE will grab your images and edit them to how they think they should look, followed by a "hope you dont mind..."

More seriously...They have something similar on froknowsphoto.com called the RAW edit of the week. it should be a RAW downloadable file if it is going to be done.

Lscha

Instead of trying to conform to the '12 commandments', we could also have fun putting different effects on them.

Browncoat

More seriously...They have something similar on froknowsphoto.com called the RAW edit of the week. it should be a RAW downloadable file if it is going to be done.

Exactly what I was going to post. If you want to toy around with someone else's RAW file, Fro puts one up every week. Have at it.