Hello everyone!

jim_thomsen

I live and travel by sailboat, started in Europe in 2006 and now we are in New Zealand. I have owned a D7000 for about a year now and love it! My main interest is travel photography. I just purchased a Sb700 flash and found this great forum while trying to learn to use it.

Jim

jim_thomsen

Phil,
We love New Zealand and could easily live here! But immigration says we should leave by July (we have been here over a year.) Last summer we drove all over the south island to Stewart Island and this summer we sailed around, down the west coast to Fiordland and Stewart Island and back up the East coast. We plan to sail to Vanuatu sometime next month.

Philnz

Phil,
We love New Zealand and could easily live here! But immigration says we should leave by July (we have been here over a year.) Last summer we drove all over the south island to Stewart Island and this summer we sailed around, down the west coast to Fiordland and Stewart Island and back up the East coast. We plan to sail to Vanuatu sometime next month.
Shame you have to leave, but pleased you enjoyed your stay here come back one day.