New member wants to say hello

Insulin

Hello everyone,

I am a hobbyphotographer, loves hiking and the nature. Would like to get into macro photographing but seems to expensive at the moment so I will have to wait with that for a while.

Will get married in 15 days and my future wife (D3100 user) and I will go crazy photographing our own wedding. :D

I am sure that I will have a lot of questions so get ready.

franpoli

Hi Insulin and welcome on board !
Congratulation to your coming wedding. I'm not sure that it is a great idea to be the photographer of your own wedding.

Insulin

Hi Insulin and welcome on board !
Congratulation to your coming wedding. I'm not sure that it is a great idea to be the photographer of your own wedding.

Thanks, =)
Yeah, I know, we have a guy who will come to be the photographer but since both my future wife and I like photographing quite a lot I am sure we will take more pictures then the photographer. Tripod and remotes can make wonders =D

Phillydog1958

Welcome to Nikonites. Maybe you should just relax and enjoy your wedding. Entertain your guest and hire a pro photog. Step away from the camera for the day and let your photog do his or her job. You and your wife can take photos of your honeymoon.

Last edited:

Insulin

maybe you guys are right, cameras will stay in the hotel room and we will take so many more pictures in our Scottish honeymoon =)