Winner Annoucement: "Something Round" Challenge

ohkphoto

Snow White
I have had to revise the standings and just want to express my gratitude to everyone who follows the rules. The original second place entry by sourab89 is disqualified because the picture was not taken during the week but actually 2 years earlier. Apparently every now and then we come across a person who either does not read the rules or does not abide by them. So here are the revisions

:Congratulations to Miknoypinoy for first place.

roundmotionMILKNOY.jpg

and the revised second place goes to philnz

philnz.JPG

"Well done" to all participants and congratulation to our top three entries!

Last edited:

Lscha

re: Winner Annoucement: "Something Round" Challenge

Congratulations!! Bubbles was my first thought too. Beautiful!

miknoypinoy

thanks all. had a good time with that one. I set up in the kitchen about 8' away from my son. zoomed in 200mm and front focused a bit to try and catch some bubbles in focus as they were flying to me. had my sb 700 bounced off the ceiling. its neat how the iridescence of the bubbles showed up in that shot . my son had a good time just doing his thing. thanks again. great entries everyone.

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

Last edited:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod

Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants

miknoypinoy

is disqualified because the picture was not taken during the week

technically I shouldn't have won either. lol. I just checked my exifs (on all my posts here ) and my camera is set to 2013. I got shots from the future. lol. got excited I guess when I first got my d700 and set the time/date wrong . . . I'll fix it. thanks again everyone.

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

sourab89

Sorry ... I didnt read the rules before posting :( Sad that my post got qualified but also glad that I was in the second place. Sorry about that... I will definitely follow it next time...
thanks for the confidence and likes :)