Tokina 12-24mm

mikeh32217

What an awesome lens! Had my first opportunity to go out with it today and kick the tires and all I can say is WOW!

Bethal Baptist.jpg

pedroj

I have one of these and they are a good lens...I found the C A if shooting portrait type shots in bright conditions a bit of a pain but are great for landscape images...

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
If you have kids, I like to mess with them and get real close to their face at 10mm and focus on their nose. I let them see the images and resulting distortion on the LCD screen and they always laugh!

mikeh32217

If you have kids, I like to mess with them and get real close to their face at 10mm and focus on their nose. I let them see the images and resulting distortion on the LCD screen and they always laugh!
I'll try that with my grand kids they'll get a hoot out of it! Thanks!

Mestre

Personally I prefer this lens to the 11-16 as you have more focal flexibly. Great shots btw.
It's funny how things change when one starts using a ultra wide :)

ch3360

Great shots.... Ordered 1 of these this past week and it should be here beginning of next week..... Looking forward to using it on an upcoming private photo tour of Wrigley Field and vacation to Disney.

Chris

mikeh32217

I believe you'll really like the lens I've taken some great shots, legend in my own mind :) and have a camping trip and a trip to South Carolina coming up so am hoping for some good shots then as well.
Enjoy