Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe - Anyone used this?

darlenec59

Has anyone used Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe? They have a free trial so I am going to check it out tonight. Just wondering if anyone else has used this software? I found a decent review online and it appears to have the apps I am looking for and it’s pretty inexpensive - $85.00.

Actually, it's cheaper than I thought, $59.00. I am in the middle of evaluating it right now. So far, organizing my photos was very user friendly, I've added music. Now I'm building it which is taking forever; it's been building for an hour and it's only 53% there! I think for evaluation purposes I should not have chosen HD quality! Anyway, I may go to bed, let it finish while I am sleeping and see what I've got when I get home from work tomorrow! I'll let you know how I make out. Night!
:eek:

Last edited:

darlenec59

Well, the jury is back and I am VERY happy with the Wondershare DVD Slideshow Maker Deluxe! I have a "first draft" of my family reunion video and I love it! The software is very easy to navigate, adding music in the right places and cutting so the songs play where you want them to during appropriate photos is very easy to do. I am making this for my family reunion in July (of past family reunions) and I am very happy with my first draft. Still tweaking and won't post anywhere until I "premiere" the video for my family. But I will say so far, the software was well worth what I paid, and then some! I did try the Windows Live Movie Maker already loaded on my computer but it couldn't come close to doing what I wanted to do (and I didn't find it to be as user friendly as Wondershare). So there's my two cents, actually, this post is too long, more like $4.00!! LOL!