Greetings from Sydney, Australia!

dusktildawn

hey folks,

semi-beginner Nikon user here from Sydney.
I switched from Canon to Nikon late November 2011.

Still learning the fundamentals and trying out new things.
This site looks like a good place to start.

was lucky enough to visit NZ to try out some landscape photography earlier in the year.

will post some of my pics soon.

:D

Philnz

hey folks,

semi-beginner Nikon user here from Sydney.
I switched from Canon to Nikon late November 2011.

Still learning the fundamentals and trying out new things.
This site looks like a good place to start.

was lucky enough to visit NZ to try out some landscape photography earlier in the year.

will post some of my pics soon.

:D
Wellcome. You would have some good shots if you took them in NZ. Not just red dust!!!!!!!!!

dusktildawn

Wellcome. You would have some good shots if you took them in NZ. Not just red dust!!!!!!!!!

lol. hey Phil, having never been to NZ and all I ever heard was "sheep" :p , i didn't actually know what to expect but the South Island was unbelievably beautiful. :)

Also I've never tried landscape photography and being in NZ was the perfect time to start.

Looking forward to getting a chance to come back.

Philnz

lol. hey Phil, having never been to NZ and all I ever heard was "sheep" :p , i didn't actually know what to expect but the South Island was unbelievably beautiful. :)

Also I've never tried landscape photography and being in NZ was the perfect time to start.

Looking forward to getting a chance to come back.
Like your landscape shots well done

th33ch0

Welcome home. Very friendly bunch here and a wide variety of expertise amongst them. Hope you have as much fun as I am.

fotojack

G'day, dusk. :) Welcome to the friendliest Nikon site on the world wide web! :) Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. If you could fill out the rest of your profile with gear uses, ....camera, lenses, tripods, flashes, etc. .....it helps us help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy. :)