Project 365

warriormom

ok, guys--i know i have been gone for a long time, but I'M BACK!! i have been shooting a lot--i did a 95th birthday party, there have been a few holidays. i also got to do an infant shoot which was great experience. i have also given in and begun doing a little post-processing. it still kind of feels like cheating, but it is a lot of fun to totally tweak some photos out. so, i am starting my project 365 over again. it has been so many months since i posted, there is no point in picking up where i left off. so, here goes, again! missed you guys! as always, i am looking forward to any feedback.

Attachments

• m_DSC_0270_pe1.jpg
    m_DSC_0270_pe1.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 150

Mike150

WB Mom. I'm not afraid to comment. I like the way it glows. Looks like you shoved a flashlight up under it's bottom end.

warriormom

PROJECT 365 PHOTO 4/26/2012m_DSC_0178_pe2.jpg is the processing too much? i am really growing fond of the post processing, but afraid i might over do it!

warriormom

PROJECT 365, DAY 3 4.27.2012.
trying to get a pic up everyday, but i can't always get to posting everyday, so i am just going to post when i can, with multiple days at a time and that's just how it's gonna be. so this one is from Friday, april 27, 2012. the one year anniversary of tornadoes ripping my home state to SHREDS.m_DSC_0392_pe - Copy.jpg

Mis Adam

PROJECT 365, DAY 6 4.30.2012 one of my very shots i have ever captured. View attachment 10670

What a beautiful shot! This reminds me of a photograph you would see in a children's hospital or something. one of the ones that is just big enough to pull you in and all you can do is look at it as if you were there watching them laugh and play!
Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

warriormom

PROJECT 365, DAY 9, 5.03.2012
m_DSC_0396_pe2 - Copy.jpg

weird fungus. not sure if it's a good pic or not, but just i thought i would share the spectacular specimen growing in my cedar tree.

warriormom

whoa, i am really behind. but i have some from the last 10 days to upload. i guess there aren't any 'rules' to speak of, so i hope it's okay that i upload in batches. have some good portraits that i have taken, and a visit from a wonderful garden critter. be back in a while to upload....

Mike150

whoa, i am really behind. but i have some from the last 10 days to upload. i guess there aren't any 'rules' to speak of, so i hope it's okay that i upload in batches. have some good portraits that i have taken, and a visit from a wonderful garden critter. be back in a while to upload....

The rules as I understand them is you have to take a photo each day. It doesn't say you have to post them on the same day. You just have to get them in order so you can indicate the date they were taken.

OBTW... I love the sleeping baby shot.

warriormom

thanks for the compliment, mike. and, good, thank you for the 'rules' interpretation, as it were... that's also how i understand them as well, so as long as my pics are daily, it's ok if my posts are not....

Kim20

I love all your photos, the baby is so cute! I also take photos each day, but I don't always have time to post each day, I get caught up when I can. I am looking forward to more of your pics. :)