Filter cases

Rick M

Has anyone ever come across round plastic filter cases made to the size of the filter? Looking for something to hold each individually. The oversized square containers they come in now are annoyingly large!

westmill

Banned
Walk into a photoshop and just ask. Some of these little old photoshops have loads of them.
The old Hoyas used to come in round made to size cases. I threw a load out a months ago lol
Your only in liverpool... I could have posted them to you :rolleyes:

westmill

Banned
yer shops are too posh lol. Seriously, if I had a load of filters i would type in Ebay, filter holdalls or cases an see what turns up !:)

Eye-level

Banned
If you are talking about Nikon 52mm Filter Cases I have one you can have sir...send me your snailmail and I'll send it to you...

52mm Nikon filter case.JPG

VTJäger

A few vivitar filters come in the round plastic cases that snap. I have one that I got included with my camera, with the 52mm filter in it. Might try and see if Vivitar sells them in bulk in different sizes? Lol I like them cause they snap in and I can fit like 15 in my camera bag if I had to...not that I have that many. Lol

fotojack

Rick, I have a filter case that you can have. It will fit your 67mm perfectly. Just say the word and I'll send it off to you. :)

DSC_0801.JPG

DSC_0799.JPG

This is what I'm using now for my 67's. A leather case that holds 3 filters.

Rick M

Jack- Where did you get the one that holds 3? The other option is something extremely small to hold a few like that. I have a small pouch I got for my think tank belt system. My goal is to find something as small as possible so that case is not just packed with oversized filter cases. Looking for a very minimalist appoach to keep 1-3 filters safe. Most filter cases and wallets are "big" and made for more than 3 which I do not need. Thanks for the ideas folks!

Rick M

Found it! Found a filter set for $12 that comes with a case like the one Jack Posted. Ordered 77mm in case I need larger filters someday

fotojack

Rick, the case that holds three filters came as a set of 3 different filters...a CPL, an FLD (purple shade) and a UV. They're from Zeikos by Japan Optics. Got the whole set for $50 last year on sale.