DEMO flag on D3

wapiti

All of a sudden, I'm getting a "DEMO" flag on the upper left side of my D3 image review screen. I've searched the user's manual to no avail. Any ideas as what this means?

Mike150

Re: Need Assistance

Darn... Now you've done it. Got my curiousity fired up and then you go and let me down.
Glad you got your problem fixed.

grandpaw

we tried to be subtle with the op grandpaw. . . good to see some bluntness though. . . lol. . .

I'm not afraid . . . YOU WILL BE. . . YOU WILL BE. . .

I figured that you were trying to be subtle but the reason I posted was for all of the other viewers that might still be wondering what the answer was. A lot of people might want to know but are embarrassed to ask. To me if a question is asked I find it helpful to share the answer to the problem for others to benefit by. It was only meant to be helpful and and in no way was meant to be a negative thing. If one person doesn't know the answer to a problem than there is always more viewers that need to know also. Just trying to help others.
Jeff

I would like to add some information that might be helpful. At the bottom of each of my posts it has a link to my Nikon D7000 Tips thread. If you check out tip #47 it will tell you how to set your camera so that it will not take any pictures without a memory card in the camera. This will eliminate missing any pictures and also keep the DEMO from showing up on your viewing screen.

Last edited: