Greetings from Photog

Photog

I shoot a Nikon D100 in RAW, edit with ACDSee Pro and print on a HP printer. I email orders to Herff-Jones and have them color balance weddings and print wedding enlargements. I spent many years as a Public Relations and Special Event photographer in Southern California. I was invited behind a lot of closed doors to take flattering photos of VIP's and Celebrities. I carry a Quantum Turbo battery and use a Quandum TTl Digital Flash. I set white balance and adjust the flash to not overexpose white items in the photo. I can shoot groups up to 100 people with this much flash power. It can be set to fill flash an outdoor photo. If you send me a photo you are unhappy with, I will attempt to advise you about how to shoot a better photo in a simular situation next time. Yesterday was totally overcast and I took the opportunity to take outdoor photos that look terrific. I remember driving in the heavy fog to Lion Country Safari in Orange County (now closed) to shoot lions laying on a fallen tree with only fog in the background. The photo looked like it was taken in my backyard! On a clear day the background was an 18' electrified fence! Listen to the weatherman and plan your photography accordingly. If you have to shoot a wedding on a bright and sunny day, search the other side of the church for open shade for outdoor photos.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hello Photog - You should post some of your favorite shots in the gallery. Hope you enjoy the site!

fyi, I took down your blog post of the same thing since this is more of a forum post.