A few from Goodwood circuit west sussex.

Steve.B

As I am always up at goodwood photographing track days and main events along with another member on this forum, I thought I would start a thread where we could stick some of our motorsport images.. Starting off with this GT 350 Mustang from the masters series.

Thanks for looking.

GT 350.jpg

GT350 no2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve.B

A couple from the Mintons capital track day..

The CSX2051 Cobra nearly ended up being very expensive, but ended up without a mark on it.....

And the second was a VW bus powered by porche, it might not have been very quick through the chicane, but it was fairly nippy on the straight.

Smokin 2.jpgVW-mono.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
The VW is right side drive...cool!

Yeah, that's why people from England say we drive on the wrong side and they on the right… ;)

I've always wonder why in the world we just couldn't get a convention about this driving thing. When I was in Japan, I found it very dangerous to cross the streets because I was just so used to looking at the left first that I almost got hit.

Tigertail

Great idea Steve.

Here are four of mine from the Masters series.

Hope you like!

Heather

Attachments

• Green Racer 1000.jpg
    Green Racer 1000.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Jaguar 1000.jpg
    Jaguar 1000.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 261
  • PUM 6 2 1000.jpg
    PUM 6 2 1000.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Red Cobra 1000.jpg
    Red Cobra 1000.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 300

Steve.B

Hello Jeff I am using either a sigma 70-200 2.8 OS or a Sigma 50-500, my wife uses my Nikon 18-200 and I am pretty sure that Heather uses a nikon 55-300, they all seem to do the job ok..

Coming through..jpg

grey car no1.jpg

Tigertail

Thanks Jeff.

I have a Nikkor 55-300mm on a D90.

It amazes me how much they throw these cars around considering their value!

Heather