AC Adapter/Connector

newbieswago

Hi Everyone. I want to grab an ac power connector for my d7000. I can't determine what I need to order. It looks like its a two part unit. The Ep-5b and a connector. I can't find it on the Nikon.com website. Can someone tell me exactly what I need to order and is it available from Nikon.

Thanks.

Phillydog1958

MH-25 Quick Charger

Service and Repair Support
8AM - 2AM (Eastern)
7 days a week1-800-Nikon-US
1-800-645-6687

Nikon Technical Support8AM - 2AM (Eastern)
7 days a week1-800-Nikon-US
1-800-645-6687​

newbieswago

I appreciate the response. There seems to be another part needed to make the adapter work. I visualize the largest section as going into the battery slot in the camera. I need to know what then attaches EP-5B to the ac outlet.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My battery charger for the D7000 is MH-25. I don't think there is a charger out there that can work with the battery in the camera. Is that what you were asking for? I might have misread you.
For mine to work, I have to take the battery into the charger. There were two things that came with this charger, one being a electric cord that plugs into the outlet and it has a female counterpart that plugs into the charger, the other being just a little prong that does basically the same thing.

newbieswago

Thank you all for the responses. I ordered the EP-5b from Amazon.com. I think it is coming from Adorama. It must be on backlog. Its been a week now and no notification of when shipped. Except for delivery expected between 4- 20 and 4-30 2012.