42nd Street Photo

DW_

Has anyone done business with or have an opinion on 42nd Street Photo? Seems they're consistently a couple hundred lower than everyone else on their lenses and claim they all come with USA warranty. Is this legit or ? I've read the reviews on the net and they vary from outstanding to a pack of crooks using bait and switch methods. Makes me a little nervous but curious enough to investigate.

Last edited:

DW_

Okay, nevermind this post, mods you can remove it. I've learned all I need to know about 42nd street. It's obvious they sprinkle in their own 5 star ratings between all the real customers. I'm not going to attempt it, too much risk.

fotojack

Okay, never mind this post, mods, you can remove it. I've learned all I need to know about 42nd street. It's obvious they sprinkle in their own 5 star ratings between all the real customers. I'm not going to attempt it, too much risk.

I'll leave it in....as a warning to others about this place. :)

Rick M

I've bought allot from BH phto, no problems, legit and great prices. They also have a brick and mortar store in NY. I believe they are the largest photo retailer.