Nikon 80 - 200 2.8 Dual Ring

ThePhotoLegend

I have a Nikon 80-200 2.8 Dual Ring version for sale - 750 - NOW ONLY $650
It is in good shape with signs of wear. Still produces super sharp perfect images.
_JGG1577.JPG_JGG1578.JPG

Last edited:

bluenoser

Banned
Hello TPL (ThePhotoLegend :))

Thanks for your intention to follow-up with pictures. Just for your (and others that view this thread) information, I'll refer you to the full guidelines for selling - which is posted as a sticky: http://nikonites.com/sale-trade-want-buy/643-forum-rules.html

The following are the rules of the For Sale forum. They are in place to protect buyers and sellers alike in a new community environment. If rules are not conformed to your thread will be removed.
  • Post pictures of each item you are selling
  • To prove you have the item in your possession the pictures must contain a piece of paper with your username and date written on it
  • Prices for items must be listed
  • Trade threads must clearly state what in exchange for an item
  • Provide your location and a means of contact
  • Out of respect for sellers, please do NOT post comments about the pricing, where someone can find it cheaper, etc.

jbeaver

Yes it is still available. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm interested in the lens. Can you tell me more about it, age, any issues with the glass - scratches, dust, mildew? Your initial post says signs of wear, is that just worn rubber on the rings, or minor damage?
Thanks very much

ThePhotoLegend

I am not sure how old the lens is as I am the second owner and I have had it for over a year now. It has no issues in the quality of images it captures. The lens is optically perfect, I get flawless images with this lens. However it show signs of wear in these ways: It is missing a turn screw for the collar so that the collar is stuck in horizontal position. it has a slight scratch on the front lens.(which is not noticeable in the least in images.) And the filter threads are tight. It has NO dust and NO mildew. The wear on this lens is slightly inconvenient for use (which is why I am selling it so cheap) but when it comes to capturing tack sharp clean images it is perfect.

ThePhotoLegend

I'm interested in the lens. Can you tell me more about it, age, any issues with the glass - scratches, dust, mildew? Your initial post says signs of wear, is that just worn rubber on the rings, or minor damage?
Thanks very much

I am not sure how old the lens is as I am the second owner and I have had it for over a year now. It has no issues in the quality of images it captures. The lens is optically perfect, I get flawless images with this lens. However it show signs of wear in these ways: It is missing a turn screw for the collar so that the collar is stuck in horizontal position. it has a slight scratch on the front lens.(which is not noticeable in the least in images.) And the filter threads are tight. It has NO dust and NO mildew. The wear on this lens is slightly inconvenient for use (which is why I am selling it so cheap) but when it comes to capturing tack sharp clean images it is perfect.