Feedback please

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinDBaker

Hi,

I've just setup a D7000 web site, with the aim of trying to pull together numerous resources on the Net for the D7000. it points at resources provided by others and has some stuff of my own. The site is still developing, but would value some initial feedback.

Have a look at and let me know your thoughts. I'd value constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement.

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Carolina Photo Guy

Two things stand out right off the bat. The You-Tube video that I can't click to close and the "Donate Here" Button.

I equate the video with background music that I can't turn off and the donate button I equate with Ken Rockwell.

Good luck with your site. I will not be back.

ohkphoto

Snow White
I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. This site is set up for "nikon users and has plenty of information, however you apparently have not even given us the courtesy to adequately peruse this site to know any better. I think what I find rude is that you have never posted before --this is your first post, so I see you trying to use this forum as a way to drive visitors to your site. Add to all of this, you don't even provide a link to Nikonites on your site.

I'm closing this thread and disabling your link.

fotojack

I'm going to put this as nicely as I can. This site is set up for "nikon users and has plenty of information, however you apparently have not even given us the courtesy to adequately peruse this site to know any better. I think what I find rude is that you have never posted before --this is your first post, so I see you trying to use this forum as a way to drive visitors to your site. Add to all of this, you don't even provide a link to Nikonites on your site.

I'm closing this thread and disabling your link.

Damn! Ya beat me to it, Helene. Nice job. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.