Newbie to this forum and photography.

megan.e.arlitz

Hi,

My name is Megan. I have two beautiful daughters. Whom I love to take pictures of. I also love to take pictures of random things, Such as Old Shacks, Farm Equipment, Graves, and soon will be Automobiles. I am 26 years old and I've always had an infinity to take pictures, to capture something no one might see or may see, but in a different light. I have a Nikon D7000 and I am loving it so far and loving the Manual settings on the camera. Been to one photography class so far and it helped me out tremendously. Hoping to take the Intermediate class in May. Other than that.. This is me. :D

bobmielke

Welcome to the forum Megan. If you have the time look for local camera clubs that openly accept new members that are beginners. There's a wealth of knowledge in such groups. You've got a really good camera to use as you learn. It's capabilities should carry you for many years of enjoyment. I look forward to seeing some of your shots.

megan.e.arlitz

Thanks for the info. I didn't think about this.. :D

Welcome to the forum Megan. If you have the time look for local camera clubs that openly accept new members that are beginners. There's a wealth of knowledge in such groups. You've got a really good camera to use as you learn. It's capabilities should carry you for many years of enjoyment. I look forward to seeing some of your shots.