Interesting ad

Interesting ad they are putting on the Nikonites forum site

15777320266646188309.jpg

Eye-level

Banned
Alls fair in love and advertising.

BULLCRAP!!! If I owned Nikonites.com I would call them ad guys up and say "Really???" "You got to be shitting me???" "Is this some kind of moronic joke?" and then I would tell them to not put any more damn Cannon ads on my website THANK YOU VERY MUCH! LOL

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
The advertising is controlled by a number of factors. In this case B&H probably is targeting the keyword 'photography' and maybe even 'Nikon', two keywords that rank high for this site and the users on it.

Stangman98

I think it's great. It pushes people to want to by Nikon even more. At the same time, Nikon needs Canon to continue growth in the SLR market. With Canon, Nikon would have no reason to develope anything. You would still be using a D40 ten years from now if it weren't for Canon.

Eye-level

Banned
Nikon doesn't need Canon as a foil...they have been smoking Cannons since before the F in 1959...that's a bunch of crap fellas don't let anyone perseude you into believing that BS...Nikon is a leader not a follower and when it comes to SLRs they have been in the lead for a long long time now...think about it why would you completely change your lens mount and lens systems 3 or 4 times over 30 years...why? Because Nikon keeps kicking your ass handedly!!!

Now what??? :)

Last edited: