Gr8 Site, B U T"

D90Guy

There seems very little involvement between users!I also use the Leica forum & there is a buzz, here it's very sedate! Why?The Nikons are renowned for high IQ, no reason to be shy about remarks or critiques"":cool:

Attachments

• ?-guess2.jpg
    ?-guess2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
Last edited by a moderator:

DW_

If you're talking about critiquing your photo, it might help if you provide the EXIF information along with the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
There seems very little involvement between users!I also use the Leica forum & there is a buzz, here it's very sedate! Why?The Nikons are renewed for high IQ, no reason to be shy about remarks or critiques"":cool:

Oh you say that now but wait until you have to deal with our moderators… :). I'm just kidding of course. So I'd say if you want critiques and involvement, I guess you'll have to get involved too and participate in threads that others have started also. We have to know you too. If you're just waiting for compliments for the shots that you post here, you'll get some but will it ever be enough?
I hope you enjoy your participation and give us a little bit of time so we get to know you as well.

Marcel

Carolina Photo Guy

There seems very little involvement between users!I also use the Leica forum & there is a buzz, here it's very sedate! Why?The Nikons are renowned for high IQ, no reason to be shy about remarks or critiques"":cool:

Well, okay. Here goes.

You missed a space between the exclamation point and the "I".

WHEW! THAT was tough! :)

ohkphoto

Snow White
HaHa, James! I know I've said this before, but you guys just crack me up!

And D90Guy (with only 8 posts and a member since Mar 2012 --it's March 6 today???!!!), what kind of "involvement" are you seeking? If you look at some of the past threads, you'll notice we're pretty passionate about our photography and our Nikons, but we prefer quality in posts as opposed to quantity.