merry belated christmas. . . .

miknoypinoy

http://
DSC_2767.jpg

Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D7000
Date/Time: 2011:12:11 19:19:13
Resolution: 1024 x 678
Flash Used: Yes (manual, return light det...
Focal Length: 62.0mm (35mm equivalent: 93mm...
Exposure Time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO Equiv.: 400
Exposure Bias: 0.33
Whitebalance: Manual
Light Source: Flash
Metering Mode: spot
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

looking through my hard drives and came across this one. . . i know its a little late but i hadnt joined the forum until recently. . .its only three months old. . . lol. . .

this photo was taken right after decorating the tree. . .again pretty candid shot. . .wasnt trying to portray anything in the photo. . just saw the framing opportunity with the tree and started shooting. . .i really love the 24-70mm. . . .lol. . .thanks in advance for any criticisms. . .(see. . .i can shoot non snake pictures too. . . lol. . .youd have to see my other critique post from earlier to understand. . .)thanks again. . .

Rick M

Very nice candid shot! Looks like her right hand is going up to touch the tree? That would have made another nice shot. I love the look on her face. Nice composition.

bluenoser

Banned
Mike very little not to like about this picture. Just a beautiful little girl (your daughter?) with such big, expressive eyes. She looks so lost in thought as she looks at the tree. You nailed the subject isolation very well - the girl stands out very well with the branches nicely obscured.

I really appreciate your sense of humour and the good natured attitude you have Mike. Pretty soon you might even have me buying my first boa constrictor! LOL! :)

fotojack

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
Image Date: 2011-12-11 19:19:13 -0800
Focal Length: 62.0mm (35mm equivalent: 93mm)
ISO equiv: 400
Exposure Bias: +0.33 EV
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Manual
Flash Fired: Yes (enforced, return light detected)
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: Adobe RGB (1998)
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows

Hey Mike, great shot. I've posted the EXIF data of your shot, as you can see just above here. :) There's something you don't need to add when posting EXIF data, and that's the camera maker (we KNOW it's a Nikon by the model :)) What you missed adding in yours was the lens. I know...seems like nit picking, but just something I thought I'd bring to your attention. :) If you're using Firefox, there's a neat little add on that you should consider, called FxIF, spelled just like you see it there. Do a Google on it and see if this would be any good for you. :)

miknoypinoy

Mike very little not to like about this picture. Just a beautiful little girl (your daughter?) with such big, expressive eyes. She looks so lost in thought as she looks at the tree. You nailed the subject isolation very well - the girl stands out very well with the branches nicely obscured.

I really appreciate your sense of humour and the good natured attitude you have Mike. Pretty soon you might even have me buying my first boa constrictor! LOL! :)

thanks blue. yes she's my daughter . . . she's a very photogenic girl. . . I think most of my photos on my hard drives and cards are of her lol. . . I think I was at the right place at the right time for that one. I was scrambling all around the tree to get different angles. I like to say I get along with everyone. I'm always open to criticism in everything in life. thanks again.

miknoypinoy

Camera Maker: NIKON CORPORATION
Lens: 24.0-70.0 mm f/2.8
Image Date: 2011-12-11 19:19:13 -0800
Focal Length: 62.0mm (35mm equivalent: 93mm)
ISO equiv: 400
Exposure Bias: +0.33 EV
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Manual
Flash Fired: Yes (enforced, return light detected)
Orientation: Normal
Color Space: Adobe RGB (1998)
GPS Coordinate: undefined, undefined
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows

Hey Mike, great shot. I've posted the EXIF data of your shot, as you can see just above here. :) There's something you don't need to add when posting EXIF data, and that's the camera maker (we KNOW it's a Nikon by the model :)) What you missed adding in yours was the lens. I know...seems like nit picking, but just something I thought I'd bring to your attention. :) If you're using Firefox, there's a neat little add on that you should consider, called FxIF, spelled just like you see it there. Do a Google on it and see if this would be any good for you. :)

I was wondering how you guys did that. . .lol. I've just been copying and pasting the photo info from photobucket. (which includes the camera Manufacturer lol. . . and it doesn't show the lens) I'll check out that add on, as I'm using firefox. thanks again.

fotojack

Hey Mike, you're very welcome...glad I could help show you an easier way. :) I never criticize anyone.....I merely suggest alternatives. :)