Nikon 300mm f4 IF-ED AF lens for Sale

Photowyzard

Update:
••••••••• SOLD •••••••

I am selling the NIkon f4 300mm ED-IF lens. Condition is amazing, see the photos. No noticeable scratches on the lens body, glass is immaculate, fully functional. Sample image attached. This lens is built like a tank and has superior optics! Comes complete with original manual, a photocopy of the english, warranty (expired) papers, box, original Nikon case in excellent condition, lens cap and end cap, and 39mm UV filter. See the photo. I am upgrading to another lens. This lens has served me well and takes amazingly sharp images. If you are serious, I will provide additional photos for you to view at your request.

This lens will work with most new Nikon D series cameras. For example, the D90, D200, D300 etc. It is fully auto-focus and can be set to manual as well. Shutter priority, aperture priority, automatic etc all work with the lens on these cameras. For a full list, see the Ken Rockwell Review if you are not sure.

Nikon 300mm f/4 AF Review

This lens is as sharp as the newer version at half the price. Read the Rockwell review. With a 2x TC on a DX body, you have the reach of 900mm (300x2x1.5) lens and it is still amazingly sharp.

Happy to answer questions.

Asking: $675

Attachments

• Lens+Case.jpg
    Lens+Case.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 4,483
  • Glass.jpg
    Glass.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 909
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 1,291