How FAST is your connection??

bluenoser

Banned
During a thread I posted earlier tonight about having some site slowness difficulties, the discussion got around to how fast is your internet speed. Sooooo....I thought we'd have a little fun and run a speed test survey for the membership. I've posted a link to the speedtest.net site. After the test is over, the site gives you the ability to copy and paste your results into this thread.

Here's my latest speed test:

So here is the link (SPEEDTEST.NET).....have fun! :)

Sambr

During a thread I posted earlier tonight about having some site slowness difficulties, the discussion got around to how fast is your internet speed. Sooooo....I thought we'd have a little fun and run a speed test survey for the membership. I've posted a link to the speedtest.net site. After the test is over, the site gives you the ability to copy and paste your results into this thread.

Here's my latest speed test:

So here is the link (SPEEDTEST.NET).....have fun! :)

I'm Italian - so I pretty well connected :)

Rick M

untitled.png

Not very Good!

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
And that is what I was gonna say too...the puter at work is on Cox cable probably out of Wichita and it is lightening fast compared to my ancient home unit on wireless...I'll run the test tommorrow... :)

PS I have known for a long time this computer I have at home is compromised!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod

THIRTY-ONE upload speed? I don't think I've ever seen that before! That's insane!!! (you lucky dog!)

I was actually disappointed 'cause it is supposed to be 35MB up and down! I frequently work from home and the speed makes using a VPN tolerable. What is really amazing is that Verizon offers a package with 150MB down / 35MB up! To your house!

Patrick M

Test Date: Feb 28, 2012 21:40
Connection Type: Wifi
Server: London
Download: 4.35 Mbps
Upload: 0.27 Mbps
Ping: 39 ms

I'm in country an not due to get BTs hi-speed broadband for a while.

:-/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD