My newest shot - Strangers in laughter - Your views please!

EttVenter

Here's a new shot of mine, took it yesterday. Please let me know what you think :)

Awesomecouple.jpg

EXIF:

1/1000
f/1.4
85mm
ISO2000

I took this shot in an area in Pretoria (South Africa) that's densely populated with Students, as there's a University here. I saw these two and they looked amazing. Since street photography is something I really love, I just had to photograph them.

Last edited:

Rick M

I really like the exposure, composition and lighting of this shot! You have done a great job of capturing their mood/spirit. Well Done!

fotojack

PLEASE read the critique forum rules.

Also, if you could finish up with your profile, it would really help us help you. Things like where you are on the planet, gear used, etc. Look at some of the other profiles (under the user names on the left of posts) to see what I mean.

Patrick M

I like the idea of this shot, but for me, I'd have liked to have seen what was happening in the background too...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

amonamarth

Perhaps bringing the background into focus would distract the spontaneous laughter?
I really like this shot, we just need to laugh ... and forget ...

EttVenter

Thanks guys!

Hmm, interesting opinions. I made sure my DOF was SUPER shallow, as I really wanted my subjects to pop off the background. But thanks!