Greetings from Maine

Ima Hack

Hey everyone, Paul from the southern coast of Maine here. I've been reading posts here for awhile and have been learning alot. Decided I should join in.

I've loved photography for years but just got my first dslr, a D3000, last summer. I really like the camera and think it was a good place to start, but I've been drooling over some higher end stuff every time I go into the camera shop, oh well maybe something better next year.

Cheers!

fotojack

Hey Paul, welcome to Nikonites. Good choice on the camera, and I know what you mean by drooling over the higher end stuff. :) I'm dreaming about a D300 that I'll never own, unless I win the lottery! lol Anyway...enjoy the site, and if ya got any questions, ask! :)

bluenoser

Banned
Hi Paul. I love Maine! Beautiful state! I've got quite a few relatives there (and in New Brunswick).

Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

JohnFrench

HI Paul, I bought a D3100 early last spring and spent the summer walking Portland taking photos. Lost a bunch of weight and had a lot of fun. I have been going out as much as the weather allows this winter as well. I have a FB page with over 4000 photos on it of Portland, both my own and from other sources.
Nice to see a Mainah on here.
John in Westbrook

Ima Hack

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

John French it's a small world, I've posted photos on your Portland Past to Present FB page ! Glad you've decided to keep it public. :)