Pete's in the hospital. . .

ohkphoto

Snow White
Pete said it was ok to let you all know that he was taken to the hospital today and won't be posting anything for a couple of days. Doctors think he may have a coronary blockage. Will be having a procedure done tomorrow.

I'll keep you all posted as I hear news. A thought and a prayer for him . . . he's one of my dearest friends.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My thoughts and prayers will be with him. Hopefully they can do angioplasty without being too invasive. I had that kind of treatment last year and felt much better afterwards.
I hope all goes well for him.

Thanks for the info Helene and make sure to keep us posted.

fotojack

Oh Jeez! First me, now Pete! Good grief! I hope he's OK. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers for sure! Thanks for letting us know, Helene.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Latest update: no blockage -- the problem is electrical so Pete's getting a pacemaker this afternoon and is optimistic that he will be home by tomorrow. I'm sure the next update will be from Pete himself.

On a side note, this is the main reason I stay with this forum and don't bother with the others --we really are a Nikonite "family" -- we argue, discuss, play, and when it matters most, we come together and support. I, for one, appreciate all of you!

bluenoser

Banned
Oh Jeez! First me, now Pete! Good grief!

Looks like we're the 3 Musketeers! :) I had my difibrillator/pacemaker (ICD) implanted this past Aug. 31 (my b'day - great gift eh?). So Jack, we'll have to put Pete through some of the rookie hazing rituals of our club! LOL!!! (first one is that he has to take everyone here at Nikonites out to dinner and pick up the tab!)