"Mastering the Nikon D7000" by Darrell Young

Dave Hamilton

I'm not much on photography books of this type, but I bought this one anyway (I didn't want to wait for the movie to come out!!!). I got my copy yesterday and so far I'm enjoying it very much.

Has anyone else read this book?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm not much on photography books of this type, but I bought this one anyway (I didn't want to wait for the movie to come out!!!). I got my copy yesterday and so far I'm enjoying it very much.

Has anyone else read this book?

I have a picture in that book. Chapter divider. It's an HDR piano picture. :)
Nice book with a lot of information.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Dave, the funny thing is that was my first HDR and I had to borrow the tripod from my customer to do it. But I have no regrets.

Phillydog1958

I've got David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the Nikon D7000. It's a little smaller than the average book and is designed to be placed in your camera bag as a field guide.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Here is the link to my gallery with the photo in question:
Click on the photo to get to the bigger version.

Rick M

Here is the link to my gallery with the photo in question:
Click on the photo to get to the bigger version.

I thought that was the one you were refering to!

I remember seeing this shot posted around the time I joined this forum last year, I did not even know what HDR was. This fantastic work of Art is what inspired me to get into HDR and have been loving it ever since.

Thank you Marcel! and all the others I have learned so much from here!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Thank you all for your positive comments. There is so much we can now do with digital, I enjoy the limits.

Dave,

Thanks for buying my book. I'm happy that you are enjoying it. If you like it a lot, would you mind giving it a nice review on Amazon.com. That really helps with book sales. If I can help you in any way, just ask.

Warm regards,
Darrell Young, Author
Mastering the Nikon D7000

jayradio

Yup...found it there...was hoping it was at my local "Chapters" so I could just go buy it. May have to order it though...

Chapters has it as an ebook, but only for 'kobo'.

ccoulson

Hi I got this book on my Kindle and It is AWESOME!!! It easy to flip through while im out and I dont have to carry around the book!!!!

Cant say enough about it,