Children candid shots

Bukitimah

I love to take candid shots of children. They are innocent and cute. Let's share them here.

DSC_8023-1.jpg

DSC_8075.jpg

DSC_8025.jpg

kayte

LOL great a thread I will probably be a common poster- having a 15 month old and a 3 yr old, I will have plenty to add, lol!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
My grand daughter, niece's daughter and son were having a blast on my sister's piano last weekend.

_MCC9738copy.jpg

fotojack

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but I have this thing about posting any pics of children on the internet. I just feel it's a security issue. Makes me feel uneasy for some reason.

It's not so much the pictures..it's using the children's names on the 'net. There are sickos out there that prey on this kind of stuff.

If you must post pics of your kids, or kids of people you know, PLEASE don't use their names. Let's keep kids safe from predators.

These opinions are mine and not those of Nikonites management.

Last edited:

bluenoser

Banned
My son..

Took the kids to the park yesterday on a brilliant, sunny day. This was taken in the late afternoon with the sun (as you can no doubt tell) shining in his direction.

6869928262_f85cdb5432_c.jpg

• Nikon D700
  • 24-70mm f/2.8G
  • 62mm
  • AF-C
  • f/5.6
  • 1/1250s
  • Aperture Priority
  • ISO Sensitivity: Auto (ISO 200)

warriormom

i have a 28 month old who is a BIG 'OL HAM. i got my d90 in october and have taken no less than 7,000 pics, with about 80% of them being of her. She is my favorite subject--not only is she beautiful but she is extremely photogenic. i am with jack, not posting names. i hate to think of the skeezy people out there scoping pics of kids. is there some way we can flag pics so they can only be seen by people who are logged in? that would be a great way to make this site photog-friendly and help keep predators from intruding on our favorite hobby and our lives...just a thought. that being said, i am gonna post a few pics anyway...m_DSC_0199_pe7.jpg wait, what do you mean exactly by 'candid'?

Last edited: