Hello from the Marches between Wales and England

crisscross

The 'UK' was assembled by force and the outer limbs are getting a minute amount of independence; although I have washed up here in Herefordshire, my loyalty is to the human race

I found the forum seeking detailed info on D7000, which i have had all of 3 weeks after 4 happy years with D80 and back in dark ages E4500 & very pleased too from what I have seen

I partly went to D80 from 350D on discovering Nikon Capture. It is so seamless with the camera(s) and really intuitive. I have used little apart from Capture, now NX2.3 and constructed an intro gallery at Nikon Capture NX2 intro for new users Photo Gallery by Chris Morton at pbase.com ....getting a little dated but I was keen to make it easier for other folks to get into the prog and free; there is a slightly more advanced gallery adjacent and have started on a fully up-to-date one. Thousands of other images in related pbase galleries; do visit and you can comment as guest

Look forward to meeting you lot and tapping your brains for some subtelties

bluenoser

Banned
Hello and welcome from a fellow commonwealth nation! :) Glad to have you aboard.

PS. If I may, I would suggest - as I do to all members - to put their first name in the signature area. It provides for a more convivial atmosphere. Cheers!

crisscross

Hello and welcome from a fellow commonwealth nation! :) Glad to have you aboard.

PS. If I may, I would suggest - as I do to all members - to put their first name in the signature area. It provides for a more convivial atmosphere. Cheers!

Thank you James - Toronto is a fine city; I visited a cousin there a few years back and really liked it and especially the way everyone found a way around a problem instead of treating it as a barrier

I couldn't fathom out how signatures work, but hopefully now have one and will continue feeling my way around the forum, like I seem to remember a comp around somewhere on a hot theme & have just been at a bonfire....